Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation
Diploma in Accounting, Taxation Banking course is job oriented course which helps the fresher’s experienced accountants to improve their professional skills. This Course equips student with employale skills. This Diploma course can be done after 12th or after B Com Commerce graduation. Students from commerce non commerce back ground can also join this 100% Job Guarantee Course.
10 Modules | 5 Projects | 4 Software | 100% Job Guarantee
Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation & Banking
Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation and Banking provides you industrial and practical training which is very important any fresher to become successful accounts or tax professional. After doing DFA program student has various career options to join as accountant, tax assistant, payroll executive or Banking executive. B Com commerce graduate after this training becomes valuable asset for any company.
Features of Diploma in Accounting Finance &Taxation (DFA)
- DFA is 100 % Job Guarantee Course.
- Experienced CA faculties to teach practical aspects.
- Recognised Diploma Certificate
- Industrial Accounting.
- Accounting Software: Tally ERP, BUSY,
- Income Tax (Online ITRReturn Filing)
- GST(Online GST Return Filing)
- Provident Fund Labour Laws
- Company Law matters.
- Stock Market – Capital Market
- E Commerce & Banking
What is Diploma in Accounting and Finance after 12th
Diploma in Financial Accounting involves study of financial systems and accounting taxation processes. Find more about Diploma in Finance.
- Diploma in Finance is actually short-term diploma course in Accounting and Finance which can be completed in 1 year.
- Those students who are interested in studying accounts taxation banking payroll after their 10+2 can join this course.
- This diploma aims at imparting industrial and practical knowledge during the training.
- The course lays down foundation of subjects like Accounting Finance Taxation and payroll which helps them to find good job in market.
- Main aim of this course is to make the students for different jobs that are available in job market.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting course prepare student job ready by discussing real projects based training in the field of accounting finance taxation and banking.
- It teaches how to use accounting software like Tally BUSY SAP in business.
Why Study Diploma in Accounting Finance after 12th?
Studying Diploma in Financial Accounting can lead to many benefits, which are mentioned below.
- Accounting finance taxation and banking sectors are gaining a significant boost in Indian economy in past few years, students can pursue Diploma in Financial Accounting and kick start their careers.
- Diploma course focus on industrial practical knowledge to the students and upgrades their skills which are enough to become employable
- Diploma helps students learn how to use accounting software in the business.
- Those candidate pursuing degrees like B.Com, M.Com, etc., shall offer greater advantage, once they complete their Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
Future Scope After Diploma in Finance
Since Diploma in Accounting and Finance is short duration course hence, there are other higher study options and future scope after this course. Options are mention below.
- After or during the Diploma in Finance students can also opt other degrees programs like B.Com, M.Com. CA . This will help them in future while applying for job.
- Student can opt for B.Com which is 3-year undergraduate course and then M.Com is which is Postgraduate level degree.
- Students can also study for Chartered Accountant course which will get a job for 5 to 10 Lacs
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Accounting Finance?
Candidates seeking admission to IPA Diploma in Finance should meet certain criteria mentioned below. students should pass 12thout or any equivalent examination from a recognized school to join this course.
There are undergraduates pursuing B Com or BA can also join IPA Diploma Course. The percentage of marks required for admission can vary from one college to another.
Although an accounting background is desirable however a non-commerce student who as completed his or her 12th or pursuing graduation B Com, BA can also complete this training program.
Admission Process for Diploma in Accounting Finance (DFA)
- Admission process of the Diploma in Finance is very simple and based on marks obtained in 10+2. There is no such process of a common entrance exam at IPA The Institute of Professional Accountants (Govt Regd.)
- For availing admission student one has to visit the website of IPA or visit the Institute
- Some time IPA conducts test the general aptitude of the students to give them admission.
- General Aptitude Test may include a group discussion and an interview with college officials.
Diploma in Accounting Finance Fee
The average annual fees for Diploma in Financial Accounting iis between Rs.10,000 to Rs. 75,000 depending on subjects and duration. IPA is charging fee with monthly installment plan.
Job opportunities after Diploma in Finance
Working knowledge of basic computer would be an added advantage. Since this is practical program designed by IPA hence Diploma in financial Accounting provides ample job opportunities in various industries across India.
After completing Diploma in Accounting and Finance candidates will get jobs in field like Book-Keeping Clerk, Junior Accountant, Tax Accountant, Financial Advisors, Tax Advisors, Business Consultant, Accountant, Finance Managers, etc.
Diploma in Finance (DFA) Duration
Duration of this Diploma in Financial Accounting is 300 hours (12 Months) daily one hour and 25 hours in a month. This diploma can be completed on weekends or daily batches for the convenient of students.
IPA offers Diploma in Accounting Finance (DFA) through online ?
Distance learning for a diploma in Accounting and Finance is common, this can be done through online mode, Institute of Professional Accountants. IPA offers this course through distance mode.
- The Institute of Professional Accountants (IPA), Delhi does offer distance learning for accounting courses.
- The diploma courses offered here varies from 6-12 months.
- The minimum eligibility is 10+2 in any discipline with 50 percent .
- The IPA conducts periodical exams. A Diploma certificate is awarded after passing the
- Accounting Course
- Tally Course
- Computer Course
- Advanced Excel Course
- SAP Fico Course
- GST Course
- Diploma Course after 12th Commerce
- Taxation Course
- Payroll Course
- Diploma in Accounting
- One Year Course after B Com
- Courses after B Com
- Distance Learning Course
Major Indian Cities:-
- Mumbai , Delhi , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Ahmedabad , Chennai , Kolkata , Surat , Pune , Jaipur , Lucknow , Kanpur , Nagpur , Indore , Thane , Bhopal , Coimbatore , Visakhapatnam , Pimpri-Chinchwad , Patna , Vadodara , Ghaziabad , Ludhiana , Agra , Nashik , Ranchi , Faridabad , Meerut , Rajkot , Kalyan , Dombivli , Vasai-Virar , Varanasi , Srinagar , Aurangabad, Dhanbad , Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Madurai, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Salem, Raipur, Kota, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Aligarh, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Moradabad, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Warangal, Mira-Bhayandar, Jalgaon, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhiwandim, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Nellore, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Kurnoo, Ambattur, Rajahmundry, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Tirupat, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Kadapa, Avadi, Anantapuram, Kamarhati, Bilaspur, Sambalpur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Uzhavarkarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Gama.
Key Features of Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation & Banking
Live & Class Room Training
Recognised Diploma Certificate
100 % Job Guarantee
Diploma in Accounting is Future Ready
Now a days the job of a Accounting Job is one of most remunerative career paths today and it is lucrative career path mainly for professionals from finance and accounting sector.
Get Better Pay after DFA
Average Accountant Salary in India is between 2 lacs to 10 lacs p.a. which depends upon qualification experience and employer
Learn Diploma in Financial Accounting from Experts
Get practical training by expert and industry experienced Chartered Accountants, MBA and Advocates at IPA Institute.
Who can do Diploma Accounting Course?
- Any Graduate B com BA or Post -Graduates.
- 12th Pass in any Discipline.
- Working Professionals.
- Age between 18- 30.
- Duration: 250 Hours (12 Months)
- Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
- Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
- Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
Career Options After Diploma
- Assistant Accountant.
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Manager.
- Taxation Assistant.
- Taxation Manager.
How Can I Join IPA Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation Banking?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you will get recognised Diploma certificate after the course.
IPA practical training will help you learn both the basic and advanced concepts of Accounting, Taxation , Income Tax GST, Tally, Payroll, Audit BUSY & SAP.
After the completion of the course, you will become and job ready for accountant profile .
Yes you can have a demo session. Just fill out the registration form.
After successful completion of this course, and having few years of experience, candidates can start their own accounting, and tax consultancy
How You Benefit From Diploma in Accounting Finance & Taxation (DFA)
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
Interested in this Diploma in Accounting ?