What is Computer Accounting ?
The term, computerize accounting means to convert a manual entry into a computer system with the help of an software. E accounting means the development, use and maintenance of a system for recording, classifying and analyzing the financial transactions and financial status of a business with the help of computer software. In modern world to get job opportunity in the field of accounting, one must understand the functioning and role of software.
Maintaining data with the help of computers is popularly known as computer accounting or Sometime people understand this it as maintain of data with the help of electronic medium like computers and software like: Tally ERP, BUSY, SAP etc.
Since We have already discussed about E Accounting in the last paragraph, let us now understand what is computer accounting course. As the name suggest learning accounts with the help of computers and software is called as computer accounting course.
Emphasis is laid on learning computer software which is in demand, since most of the commercial establishments use software. Hence learning such software is called as Computer Accounting course. The duration of such course varies, which depends upon type of course, whether it is short term certificate course or long term diploma course.
Who can do E Accounting Course ?
Any student who has 12th pass qualification or B Com, BA graduate from commerce or arts back ground can do computer accounting course or known as E accounting course. Students learn the practical benefits of computer software to prepare financial and taxation reports. Computer Accounting Course duration varies from 6 months, 12 months. There can beshort term certificate course which are completed in two months (like learning Tally software only) and long term diploma courses, which takes around one year to complete.
Who will teach Computer Accounting Course at IPA ?
IPA faculties are Industry experienced CA and MBA having more than 20 years of practical experience. IPA also conducts online courses with live classes. Hence learn everything from comforts of your home. IPA faculties will take lectures regarding accounting and taxation courses.
Benefits of Learning E Accounting at IPA Accounting Institute in Delhi
IPA is one of the best Accounting Institute in Delhi, often considered as Top 50 accounting institutes in India. IPA offers student job oriented E accounting course training. Since IPA is one of the prestigious Accountant institute in Delhi. Hence students get quality and updated study material. Students can join online accounting course from anywhere. IPA offers “accounting course“ with a team of CA, Lawyers & MBA faculties. This industrial project based training is conducted on daily and weekend basis, both online and classroom training.
A career in computer e accounting means you can work in any industry, there is huge scope of e accounting course. Upon completion of diploma program, you can look forward for a job or accountant, who can handle TDS, GST, responsibilities. Their salary varies according to level of education and certification, however generally accountants are well paid workers. With adequate experience rapid career growth can be
Computer Accounting Course to Learn Everything for Financial Statement
- To determine the financial health of the business, to make the right informed decision, and to take the correct measures all you need is financial accounting. Accounting is also called the “language of business”. Additionally, every year numerous financial transactions occur, it is imperative to keep a record of those proceedings. So, if you are an accounting professional who wants to upgrade your accounting skills or you are a graduate (B.com, M.com, or MBA) looking to build a career in the accounting sector choose Financial Accounting Course.
- Plus, with this course learn the fundamentals of financial accounting which includes the balance sheet, taxation, cash flow statement, auditing, and income statement, etc. Moreover, the specialized online financial accounting course is designed to teach students critical insights about bookkeeping, how financial statements are analyzed.
- As well as, developing accurate cash flow statements, and generating business performance reports for major stakeholders in the business. And the course also concludes an introduction to estimate, evaluate, and forecast business financial decisions. Here we break down everything you need to know about financial accounting, how it is imperative for business, and the career prospects for financial professionals.
How Computer Accounting Is Essential For Businesses?
As mentioned above, financial accounting is the language of every business around the globe. Organizations irrespective of size largely depend upon financial transactions for future decisions. There are myriad aspects that make accounting non-negotiable for business such as evaluating business performance in terms of profit and loss. Plus, to make informed decisions, for estimating tax liability, building trust among investors, and reducing costly errors.
Benefits of studying computer accounting ?
A certification in a computer accounting is the perfect way to have a kick-start career in the financial sector. Also worth noting, demand for certified finance professionals is surging as the digital landscape is evolving. Below are the top benefits of studying the accounting course and learning the transferable skills which will help build a career you always dream of.
Computer Accounting Course Offers Potential To Earn High
Pre-eminent organizations are always in need of computer accounting and finance professionals. Thereupon, individuals holding professional accounting diploma courses embark on their career journey at an enticing salary.
Computer Accounting Open Doors For Many Industries
Every company, every sector, and every organization irrespective of their size (large scale, mid-size, and small) requires accountants and finance experts to effectively manage their finances. Simply put, all industries always need proficient finance professionals. Hence, students with the required skill and expertise get the opportunity to work in different sectors.
E Accounting offers Flexible Career Path
With the right qualifications candidates can work in any industry fashion, sports, business, and politics for example. So, after the finance accounting diploma course, students can be highly sought-after account experts working in diverse roles.
Computer Accounting Course Leads To High Rewarding Employment
A career in computer accounting can be immensely lucrative and the potential of earnings is limitless. Thereupon diploma in accounting and finance may land a student with a job that pays well. Plus, with experience, any finance professional can easily earn up to six-digit remuneration.
Computer Accounting Course Develop Strong Transferable Skills
With this industry-oriented course, the student acquires transferable skills which are more than just tax returns and audits. Therefore, it helps the candidate to be deemed employable in any sector. It also assists working professionals to move to the next level in their career path.
IPA has kept course fee 8000/= only for two months duration certificate course, which includes (tally software) fee is very low, which can bepaid in monthly installments.
- Industrial Financial Accounting.
- Basic Computers Course
- Tally software
- BUSY Software
- Practical Income Tax matters with Returns
- practical GST matters with Returns
- E Commerce
- Stock Market
- SAP Fico Course
- Advanced Excel
- personality Development
Best E Accounting Certificate Course in India
- A certificate program in E Accounting Course will help develop core technical skills in every aspect of accounting including bookkeeping, financial statements, taxation, accrual accounting, and international accounting, much more. Additionally, the comprehensive job-oriented course is available in the offline and online medium. Students who have completed 12th or graduate (B.Com, BBA) can pick the course to gain accounting skills. The length of the program is between 12-18 months.
- That being said, after completing the financial accounting course students are one step closer to becoming an accountant. Also among Indian students accounting is considered the top career choice. Moreover, qualifying for this professional course unlocks the job opportunity in public as well as private sectors such as chief financial officer, financial advisor, finance manager, certified public accountant, company secretary, external auditor, billing clerk, cost accountant,
- The average salary in the finance sector depends upon the job role in the accounting department. However, the accountants, financial advisors, and auditor’s salary range between 3-10 LPA. So, anyone who wants to build a successful career in accounting or any working professional who wants to learn the latest practices in the finance industry should choose a financial accounting course.
Accountant is a person who has many responsibilities which includes preparation of financial statement by entering accounting data. Bank reconciliation statements, calculating of tax liabilities like:- GST and income tax, payments and returns. To be successful computer accountant, excellent knowledge of accounting software like:- Tally, BUSY. Because theirrole includes providing right quantitative information on financial position, which includes liquidity and cash flows of our business.
Computer accountant is a person who is familiar with various accounts and taxation software. He is involve in day to today accounts functions, maintaining of books of accounts, calculation of taxes, generating reports with the help of computer software.
Responsibilities of Computer Accountants
- Manage all accounting records and transactions.
- Prepare financial statements for management.
- Handle monthly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile bank statements accounts payable and receivable.
- Making cash and bank payments.
- Compute tax liabilities in GST and income tax and file returns.
- Prepare balance sheets and profit/loss accounts.
Hence after passing out 12th this is the time to think about your career. Accountants are required everywhere whether private or government sector, corporate or nonprofit organizations. Accountancy career can bring in range of job opportunities for current and prospective students. An Accountant in India earns around Rs. 20000 – 25000 per month. . This is the average monthly salary including transport allowance and other benefits.
IPA offers Computer Accountant Course in Delhi
IPA offers course that covers various aspects of modern-day E Accounting. Any graduate or undergraduate (after 12th Commerce) can do Course to improve their skills by learning various Software to enhance their career. IPA is best E Accounting institute in Delhi which offers practical course.
Major Indian Cities:-
Mumbai , Delhi , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Ahmedabad , Chennai , Kolkata , Surat , Pune , Jaipur , Lucknow , Kanpur , Nagpur , Indore , Thane , Bhopal , Coimbatore , Visakhapatnam , Pimpri-Chinchwad , Patna , Vadodara , Ghaziabad , Ludhiana ,