Income Tax Department has launched new portal for e filing it said there will be a ” mobile app” and with step-by-step guidance for tax payers having user manuals and videos. Lets find more on the salient features of this new “e-filing portal”. The most important features of the “e-filing 2.0 portal”,
Income Tax Department will launch its portal on June 7 2021, its new portal will be mobile friendly, have pre-filled Income Tax Return forms and simplified utility.
Income Tax Department will launch its new portal https://incometax.gov.in The old portal will be replaced by new one the existing portal https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in,”.
Features of the new income tax portal which will be available from 1st june 2021
- Multiple of options of login.
- Help Desk Support
- Chat bot support for common taxpayers queries.
- Prefilled downloadable forms.
- Avoidance of filling of repeated information.
- Simple and user-friendly for all tax payers.
- Can be used for filing tax refunds.
- Shall be helpful for queries regarding notice, response from taxpayers and communicate for final assessment orders, appeals which can be seen on taxpayers dashboard.
IPA offers Income Tax Course