Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Patna by IPA
In the accounting profession, business accounting and taxation has been in fierce competition. Individuals and companies have gradually recognized the power of tax filing and record keeping. Business accounting and taxation course in Patna processes and methodologies have evolved over time, rendering it a more complex and precise practice.
10 Modules | 5 Projects | 4 Software | 100% Job Guarantee
Business Accounting and Taxation Course in Patna
With passage of time and heightened recognition, an increasing number of people recognize the significance of filing tax returns. Because filing taxes can be a time-consuming procedure, the bulk of citizens use Accounting and Taxation professionals to help them.
Features of BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna
- BAT in Patna is 100 % Job Guarantee Course.
- Experienced CA faculties to teach practical aspects.
- Recognized Diploma Certificate
- Industrial Accounting.
- Accounting Software: Tally ERP, BUSY,
- Income Tax (Online ITRReturn Filing)
- GST(Online GST Return Filing)
- Provident Fund Labour Laws
- Company Law matters.
- Stock Market – Capital Market
- E-Commerce & Banking
Business accounting is the method of keeping a record of all of a company’s financial transactions. This procedure involves evaluating, documenting, and interpreting financial information.
Authorities all across the globe use tax as a method of revenue collection. It entails imposing fees on people, groups of individuals, or businesses in order to create cash that can be used to fund the nation’s development efforts.
Let’s look through some basic principles to gain a sense of what would be covered in the business accounting and taxation course:
- Business accounting and taxation program in Patna is a comprehensive certified delivered through in-person and online courses that gives pupils with an in-depth understanding of Accounting and has a broad curriculum. It includes a well-balanced blend of academic and practical understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy to provide individuals with a well-rounded viewpoint.
- This phase also includes professional training in the System Application Product (SAP), a system made up of components that include all aspects of business administration. Studying SAP is a valuable tool to contribute to your set of skills in the management field.
- Business accounting and taxation course in Patna provides learners with Bookkeeping Training application tools and approaches. This program is among the most authentic sources in the department of finance when it comes to preserving sensitive financial reports or data.
Eligibility for BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna
- Individuals who recently graduated and still want to acquire accountancy knowledge and techniques
- People with 0-two decades of experience who wish to equip and go into a high-profile position
- Individuals who wish to learn how to use the most critical accounting software in the field
Is It Worth To Take A Business Accounting And Taxation Course in Patna
A business accounting and taxation course in Patna seeks to educate you with both the fundamentals of the three main components of Commerce, namely Business, Accountancy, and Tax, irrespective you intend to gain a career in it. Have an understanding of the advantages of taking a business accounting and taxation course in Patna
- BAT course in Patna is a great short-term Post graduate programme for commerce and non-commerce learners as being one of the finest work placements after BCom.
- The business accounting and taxation program in Patna provides students with understanding of technological financial accounting such as System Application Product (SAP) and strives to educate them on par with qualified CAs and MBAs.
- In Patna the pay for a business accounting and taxation program varies from 0.5 lakhs to 8 lakhs INR.
How Can You Enroll In A Business Accounting And Taxation Course in Patna
To register for the business accounting and taxation program in Patna, go to the institution’s official website and read the offline request form or register online. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in a commerce-related discipline or specialty, such as B.Com, BBA, etc. Every institution that offers the business accounting and taxation program charges differently, and it is available both in online and full-time formats.
BAT course in Patna
Patna historically known as Pataliputra, is the capital and largest city of the state of Bihar in India According to the United Nations, as of 2018, Patna had a population of 2.35 million, making it the 19th largest city in India. Covering 250 square kilometres and over 2.5 million people, its urban agglomeration is the 18th largest in India. Patna serves as the seat of Patna High Court. The Buddhist, Hindu and Jain pilgrimage centres of Vaishali, Rajgir, Nalanda, Bodh Gaya and Pawapuri are nearby and Patna City is a sacred city for Sikhs as the tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh was born here.The modern city of Patna is mainly on the southern bank of the river Ganges.
BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna
Live & Class Room Training
Recognised Diploma Certificate
100 % Job Guarantee
BAT is Future Ready
Now a days the job of a Accounting Job is one of most remunerative career paths today and it is lucrative career path mainly for professionals from finance and accounting sector.
Get Better Pay after BAT
Average Accountant Salary in India is between 2 lacs to 10 lacs p.a. which depends upon qualification experience and employer
Learn Business Accounting & Taxation Course from Experts
Get practical training by expert and industry experienced Chartered Accountants, MBA and Advocates at IPA Institute.
Who can do BAT Business & Accounting Course in Patna
- Any Graduate B com BA or Post -Graduates.
- 12th Pass in any Discipline.
- Working Professionals.
- Age between 18- 30.
- Duration: 250 Hours (12 Months)
- Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
- Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
- Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
Career Options after BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna
- Assistant Accountant.
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Manager.
- Taxation Assistant.
- Taxation Manager.
How Can I Join IPA BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna?
How You Benefit From BAT Business Accounting & Taxation Course in Patna
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work
Interested in this BAT Course in Patna